Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DON’T FEEL GUILTY, EAT DESSERT!

During the last four months of competition-preparation and heavy dieting, satisfying my sweet-tooth has become an ever-increasing dilemma. I understand the desire to crave desert and I am so excited to share my new secret with you.

I have discovered a new ice cream product, called “Arctic Zero.” This treat has saved me from binging on unhealthy substitutes and has therefore helped me to get the sweets that I need without sacrificing my health or degrading from all of the physical efforts I have put forth during this show season.

Arctic Zero is basically a protein shake in ice cream form, minus a few grams of protein and adding a few grams of carbohydrates. Each pint contains ONLY 150 calories, where as most ice cream pints (Ben and Jerry’s, for example) contain 375 calories/serving (4 servings per pint) and up to 1,500 calories per pint). 1,500 calories is just about what I am currently eating daily in order to slim down for show-time.

Arctic Zero comes in 8 flavors (that I know of): vanilla maple, pumpkin spice, cookies and cream, mint chocolate cookie, chocolate peanut butter, coffee, chocolate, and strawberry-banana.

This product is ALL natural, gluten-free, fat-free, lactose-free, low-glycemic, high in fiber, non-GMO, Kosher, and contains no sugar alcohols. My favorite flavors are vanilla-maple and chocolate!
Here are the nutrition labels for their products Arctic Zero can be found in the Hollywood area at Bristol Farms, Ralphs (Sunset Blvd), and Whole Foods. I have found that Whole Food regularly carries all flavors while flavors at the other locations are usually limited.

Arctic Zero is an amazing product. It has saved me from my usually binging habits that regularly occur during my show seasons. I encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think of it.

For more information, visit:
http://www.myarcticzero.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment